- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
For questions about this blog, please contact Sarah Eubanks at Sarahmaye@gmail.com.
- This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions.
However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
- All items received for the purpose of review will be disclosed in the post. Items Receipt of a product solicited or unsolicited, does not constitute a contract for a published review of the product.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
- Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Recently I added disclosure buttons on my blog, below is an explanation of what each of them mean.
This button indicates that items and products in a post were purchased by me. Sometimes I may use this button alongside with the Press Sample button. Occasionally I use Press Samples in nail art or for layering, etc.
This button means that some or possibly all of the products in a post were sent to me for my honest, unbiased review or for consideration.
This button will be used if a post contains an Affiliate Link of any kind.
If you click a Affiliate Link on my blog and end up making a purchase I will receive a small commission.
This is something I haven't yet done on my blog, I'm still not 100% sure about my feelings on sponsored content (on my blog anyway) But I added it just encase. If a post is sponsored I will disclose it at the top of the post and I will only do so if I feel that the content is adequate.